[nagdu] Off to The Seeing Eye, and contact info

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:42:34 UTC 2014

Good luck in class.

You'll  love having a guide dog.

Chantel and Motlwey.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jessica Roberts
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:25 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [nagdu] Off to The Seeing Eye, and contact info

Hi all, In just over 96 hours I'll be boarding an airplane bound for Newark
NJ.
I'm a complete mix of emotions right now, form overwelmingly excited
to nervous beyond belief.
I wanted to provide my contact info for while I'm away so if anyone
wants to chat, or has questions you can do that.
My 2 and a half year old son is going to be staying with my husband,
part of the time, and on a cruise with my mom the rest, but its still
not easy leaving him.
Also, I'm writing a journal in dropbox detailing everything, so if you
 have dropbox and haven't been added, and want to be, simply drop me
an email and I'll gety ou added shortly.
My email is kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
So, the fun stuff.
I leave 3/24/2014 at 7:46 from Orlando and get to Newark at 10:22.
I'm in room 105.
My phone number there is 973 285 3512.
My cell is 321 576 5217.
My instructor is Shawn Mannahan.