[nagdu] Law Regarding Attacks on Service Dogs

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Mar 21 02:38:39 UTC 2014

Have you coordinated with John Pare and the National center?  You might get
some good help there.

Also, Marion and I can help.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle