[nagdu] Nail clippers.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:48:02 UTC 2014

Viviana,
I and a couple other listers use electric nail grinders. One such
brand is the Drimmel, which is battery-operated, and seems to need
frequent recharging. I'd say it lasts a good 20 minutes, which may or
may not be long enough depending on nail length and frequency of
grinding.
I believe there's a plug-in nail grinder as well. Someone who uses it
can explain more about it and what brand they use.
Nail clippers are fine if you know how to use them. I don't, so I stay
away from them.

On 3/20/14, Vivianna <irishana at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
> someone told me that there was a dog nail clipper where, you can set a gauge
> to a specific measurement and there is a guard so that you only clip off
> that amount.  i went looking for such a thing and can't seem to find it
> anywhere.
> have any of you ever heard of or used such a clipper?  and, if so, how do
> you like it?
> i just use the plain old fashioned type but, it would be neat to clip them
> all exactly the same amount.
> thanks for any input.
>
> Vivianna

Raven