[nagdu] I am training Neechee to find the poop piles so I can pick up after the dogs in my yard

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Mar 21 15:00:16 UTC 2014

Hi Mardi,
This is very cool! Of course, with a guide dog, you learn how to feel the dog's back and position yourself so you can easily pick up their poop. But, with pet dogs that is not always a possibility, they may not like being touched, or are not relieved on a leash. Wow, eight dogs, that is a lot of poop! LOL.
Best of luck as you continue training Neechee.
Deanna