[nagdu] possibly switching dog food, advice would be welcome (cost of dry food)

Daniel Sweeney daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 15:50:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry, I misquoted the price on my earlier post, the cost on Amazon for the
Duck formula is $50 and free delivery for the 28lb bag, and the $39 was for
the venison. I had not had sufficient coffee to be replying to the post this
morning.
There may be other places to get it cheaper, you might want to check some of
the other online sources.
The good thing about ordering the food this way is it comes right to your
door and you can set up automatic shipping so you never have to worry about
running out to the store.
I haven't checked for the other recommendations mentioned on the list but I
am sure you could find those for a good price too, and don't forget to
figure in the cost of time you save by doing it this way. Just my thoughts
again.

Daniel and Cass

Is
> one better than the other, does it matter?) also, royal canin, nutro,
Kirkland