[nagdu] Law Regarding Attacks on Service Dogs

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 21 19:01:27 UTC 2014

Passle,
	I will be in Baltimore/D.C. during the week of April 7 to attend the
Service Animal Relief Area forum on April 10. As the Co-Chair of the Policy
& Law Committee of the Human Services Division, I am also planning to meet
with the NASW & ASWB while there, so my calendar is filling up quickly with
NFB responsibilities. If I can find the time, I would like to meet with
those interested in sponsoring such a bill, so please send me their contact
information. I won't make any promises, but I will do my very best to meet
with them!

Fraternally yours,
Marion