[nagdu] Relinquishing Faye to the school

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:24:03 UTC 2014

Hello there. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I wish you the best with your next dog. you're much braver than I was when I had to give Sophie Girl back. I gave her to a family member until the school could pick her up. This was mostly because of my injured hand, but it did make it somewhat emotionally easier on me. We're all here for you and keep us posted on your new furry friend.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPad