[nagdu] Relinquishing Faye to the school

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 22:32:25 UTC 2014

Sorry to hear this. I prefer sending my dog back a few weeks before going back to class so I can grieve. It's ok to grieve. You did the best thing for you and fay. Keep us updated. Hugs

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499