[nagdu] Nail clippers.

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 04:27:32 UTC 2014

The Petacure seems to slow for larger dogs to me; Huck would never stand for
it.  Can you tell I did have one at one time.
	We won't talk about the time I used regular doggie nail clippers;
let's suffice it to say, I never tried again, but I agree: It is quite
expensive anymore, though when I lived in Oregon, often the puppy risers in
my area did it for me, as I went to meetings talking about what guide dogs
mean to their handlers--how much they are love; how they enhance our
independence, etc.
Darla & Huggable Huck