[nagdu] Returning member: Karyn and Thane

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:58:13 UTC 2014

Good evening Karytn

Oh how I love how you worded that...  "deafblind incomplete quat.
But i take your word it's got to be true.  How are you doing and
Thane.

Leone and I are pretty good.  It's been a couple weeks since I
finished IVIG treatment in the hospital.  I saw my Neurologist Friday
for my 6 month follow up and i passed all the strength testing.  He
says i'm stable.  Not progressing to the worst.

I ahve a friend with MG Kim and both of her dogs were jsut diagnosed
with Lyme disease.  Do you ahve any good words about that how you ahd
Thane treated?  I can maybe give her your email so she can talk to
you.  She is heartbroken.

Heck I had a gross nightmare last week I was walking Leone and got
attacked by thousands of ticks on my body and was rushed to the Dr.
who put me in a hot lamp room that had them hopping out of me.  LOl

Hugs and let me know how you two are doing.

Debbie and Leone