[nagdu] Returning member: Karyn and Thane

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 23 17:03:46 UTC 2014

I sometimes call my 8 year old female black lab, Lexia--from GDB--the
Energizer Bunny. She is not as bad as she used to be, but she still has her
moments. Sometimes, at 9 or 10 at night, after Lexia has been out for the
last time and before I go to bed, I sit on the floor and call her to me just
to sit with her for a few minutes. I don't just get Lexia but rather a
bouncy Lexia with a toy in her mouth.