[nagdu] When they gotta GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 01:59:39 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl,
	I am thinking that it might be helpful if you give Jenny the
opportunity to relieve herself before she gets kinda desperate. It is a good
thing that she's able to hold it when she's obviously ready to pop. I used
to work at a college and I couldn't always get up and leave when my dog was
giving me the sign that she needed to go out. To solve this matter it just
helped to let her out to park before I became too busy.

Good luck!

Kathy Davis