[nagdu] When they gotta GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 03:59:51 UTC 2014

And, I don't give Holly water until we get home. Unless its really hot or
we've been out for a really long time. I walk a whole lot so I can usually
find a place to get off the walk and into the woods! This usually works
well. If she does have to go like rigtht now! I always have poop bags with
me and just pull of to the side! I always take her out just before we go and
right after we come back. I have after almost 6 years have only had 2 times
when I've had accidents. Once, Holly must have not been feeling very well
and she went in a store. The folks knew me there and although I needed some
help, we cleaned it up. The second time, i was coming into another store
when she sat with the idea of pooping on the rug. I took her out the door
and she did it on the concrete where I picked it up and got rid of it.
Often, walking stimulates them to go and with mine, she walks a lot! So, I
limit the water when out, no food or treats until we come home and I make
sure that I can easily find a good dumping place near whereevver I go. Some
may think the no food and water thing is a bit much but it works well for
us. If its not hot and she doesn't have to walk for miles she just drinks a
pond full when we come home. And eats a lot as well.