[nagdu] When they gotta GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 13:42:05 UTC 2014

Hello Larry, First I want to thank you for posting about Ozzie.
My husband and I moved to Florida from Michigan about 5 months
ago, and we know Ozzie.  He is a great guy and we are praying for
him.

I am curious what you do with Holly during communion? I am going
to Southeastern one week from today to get my first guide dog and
I have a lot of questions, but I figure most of them will be
answered during training so, for now, I am keeping quiet here,
but I could not resist asking you about this since the first
weekend I will be permitted to leave with my dog will be Easter.
My husband will be coming to go to Mass with me, but we don't
know how other people will get through the pew if I leave the dog
there.  And, if I take the dog up to Communion, how will I hold
the harness and take communion in the normal way using both
hands.

Thanks for sharing.

Carol

If you always do