[nagdu] When they gotta GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 24 14:21:41 UTC 2014

hey,
I appreciate all the advice for preventing this from happening in the first place, but does anyone have any pointers on getting Jenny to slow down when we're on our way to go get busy? I worry sometimes that she is SO focused on getting outside to get busy that she is not focused on guiding and avoiding obstacles and the like.
Does this question make sense?

Daryl and the sleepy Jenny (who's had a bit of an off-morning)