[nagdu] GDF

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 24 22:11:44 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
I wish you the best going to GDF. All my dogs have been from there. My
Lions club just had a dog in this last class graduate. I went with the
puppy walker to the graduation. I represented my club. It was nice to
meet the person getting the dog we sponsored and I watched being raised
from a pup. The person who got the dog we sponsored is a first time
guide dog user and he enjoyed the 2 weeks of training.
I spoke to a few grads who I knew in the class  and they liked the two
week training.
Marilyn and Anna

 On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 05:33 PM, Jewel wrote:

 > GDF now has two week classes. That's for everybody. I don't know how
it is for a new guy dog user, but two weeks for a experience guide dog
user is pretty common i think GDF is, in my opinion, a very good school.