[nagdu] GDF

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 24 22:55:54 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
I was very proud but the puppy raiser and trainers deserve all the
credit. We raise the money to offset the cost of these wonderful
dogs. Good luck in college this summer.
Marilyn and Anna

 On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 06:23 PM, Jewel wrote:

 > Thank you and congratulations on your puppy graduating! I bet you
were real proud. I think I will like the two week training, too. I will
get back in time to teach the new dog the places I go and get signed up
for my summer college classes.