[nagdu] public access laws in Texas

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Mar 26 14:30:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Elizabeth.

The police don’t seem to have any idea how to enforce these laws in our experience. They can go to the business and tell them their obligations, but then what? If the person wants to prosecute under the Texas laws, where does he/she file a complaint and who ends up actually handling the case
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems