[nagdu] Jogging with dog Guide

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Wed Mar 26 18:30:30 UTC 2014

Tai, I find nothing controversial about your intent, but then, for the
past 32 years, I've done things with my dogs some might consider so, but
that's not my problem, it's there's.

I had a couple of dogs who really put the pedal to the metal and some
would say I was jogging, if not I was certainly one step below that,
maybe we could call it wogging.  I did this primarily on quiet streets,
mostly in areas with which I was familiar.
Really, the trick is having a mutual understanding and knowledge of each
other, you and your dog, then do what works for both of you.

Man on the run!