[nagdu] ACVO/StokesRx National Service Animal Eye Exam

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:15:51 UTC 2014

I find it odd that they have gone to only providing the participating
ophthamologists AFTER one registers. In the state I live in, last year there
was only one participating ophthamologist and certainly not within a
distance I could use it.
I imagine if they dont provide this disclosure beforehand they may find that
they have a number of people register who can not take advantage of it.
I'm hoping we don't have a repeat of last year here where the only option is
too far away for us to make use of them since I heard the same thing from
others last year.

Karyn and Thane