[nagdu] ACVO/StokesRx National Service Animal Eye Exam

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:14:36 UTC 2014

In the past, they used to allow you to see the participating ophthamologists
BEFORE you registered so that you only registered if there was a vet in your
area.
Last year was the first year they included OT dogs for those with IAADP
membership, but I could not do it due to the distance.
Since Thane needs his eyes followed for the rest of his life after coming
close to losing him from Lyme. I still had his eyes checked (at my expense).
I will do this at my expense if there is no one that I can do it with
through this program because lets face it, I value both of our lives. grin

Karyn and Thane