[nagdu] Finding chairs?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 28 11:47:15 UTC 2014

Once at a convention hotel with Echo, I got mixed up and couldn't find the
elevator, and Echo couldn't understand what I wanted, so she started showing
me things I might want. She showed me where we'd sat to have breakfast.  It
was very helpful, because then I knew where I was and could give her useful
directions.

I heard a funny story a while back.  A dog and his rather chunky mistress
got onto the subway, and she told him to find a seat.  He saw an empty seat
between two people.  He looked at the seat, and back at his large person,
and decided, nope, too small, and went looking for a seat with more space.
Smart dog!
Tracy