[nagdu] Ownership; what about other countries?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:15:30 UTC 2014

Viviana,
I agree with you.  My first dog, from a program, had cancer at age 3, And the program said they would do chemo, which had a low likelyhood of success.  I chose not to do that.  So that was that and they would not approve any other form of paliative care, so she dyed 3 weeks after the diagnosis because they paid, so they called the shots.
Contrast this with my current situation.  Mill-e-max, my retired guide and "in home hearing and service dog has spent the last 2 days at the vet because she may have osteosarcoma— bone cancer.  I currently owe him $1000.  And we don't even have a for sure diagnosis yet.  I'm going to owe him more money after all is said and done.  He allows me to do payments.  And although it's going to be hard times, I have 100% control of her medical care. And if she has cancer, which we hope she doesn't, I will be the one to decide, with my vet, what to do. And it's comforting.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone