[nagdu] Ownership; what about other countries?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue May 6 00:56:54 UTC 2014

Vivianna,
Although I am sure you have spoken to friends of yours from UK. This is also hear say. I would just ask you be careful in making judgements on what people have said to be true, but perhaps might not be the case. Tone down the accusations, okay? Its okay to be curious, but please remember to ask for information in a respectful manner.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.