[nagdu] Going to Guiding Eyes

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi Danielle,

Congratulations!  I am so happy for you.  And we will be classmates!
It will be great to see you again!  Feel free to email me off list
with any questions you may have about Guiding Eyes or being a
first-time dog user.  How exciting!

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National