[nagdu] Handling our dogs and bowling alleys

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:13:05 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

Whether or not it is good to bring your dog to a bowling alley depends
on your dog and his sensitivities. I've brought my girl to a bowling
alley with my friends and she did perfectly fine with the loud noises,
but she's rather immune to noise in general. She's also not distracted
by the balls rolling around, which I know can be an issue for some
dogs. When I was bowling, I made her down stay and just had one of my
friends hold on to her leash. Honestly, I don't think a bowling alley
is the greatest environment for a dog, and the only reason I brought
her was because I had to travel home by myself afterwards. Even though
she did an amazing job, it cut into my enjoyment all night worrying
about her and whether or not she was stressing out or not.