[nagdu] GDB time-out

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue May 6 14:52:32 UTC 2014

I do something really similar, and it works amazingly with both Mitzi
and Zay. I don't time it but wait for the sign that the dog has decided
to shape up and get back to being good. When Mitzi was younger, I spent
some long intervals standing and staring into space away from the
stubborn little monster. /lol/ What's really funny is that if I blow a
curb or something, she will stand and stare away from me in exactly the
same way until I shape up and remember to pay attention. It's very
effective in getting me to straighten up and fly right. /smile/

Tami