[nagdu] the workplace and new dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:21:24 UTC 2014

I think I would probably explain that I am having my dog privately trained and, therefore, she is still sort of learning the ropes. Monty (sp) is still working, but he is phasing out as the new pup gets her feet on the ground. Therefore, I would explain that I will be alternating dogs, but each is there when it comes in the capacity of a guide. When I have gotten a new dog, of course, I have gone to train for it so people knew I was going. Then I just showed up with it. But under these circumstances, I think I would feel better explaining this situation.

Cindy