[nagdu] GDB timeout

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed May 7 16:41:31 UTC 2014

Yay! What is really great about using the time out is that once the dog
figures out that's what you're going to do, the dog decides in advance
it will be no fun. At least, that is how it has worked with Mitzi on
leash and in harness and with the monster mutt Zay for loose leash. It
has been far more effective than all the nagging and pulling and whatnot
I did at first with my stubborn poodle thing. So with another poodle
thing on the horizon, I'm looking forward to starting out using that
simple technique from the get-go. /smile/

Tami