[nagdu] Ownership; what about other countries?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:30:15 UTC 2014

Why? To me it's not so much a matter of respect, it doesn't matter to me
what people do to obtain a guide dog. I don't think any more or less of you
because your dog is from a program. Likewise I don't think any more or less
of Julie because her dog is privately trained.
I think that what I'm saying is that respect has nothing to do with it.