[nagdu] Leader Dog Users

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:37:28 UTC 2014

Hi Shelby. I attended LD last summer. When you get there, you will get a l leash, grooming tools, and a dog toy. You get to keep these things. They also supply food, a bowl, and doggy bags to use during your stay. You will meet your dog on the third day. Also, the gift shop has a big selection. You can also purchase extra leashes and tie downs. During training you will also get your harness and possibly a gentle leader. Feel free to email me any additional questions.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone