[nagdu] Application Process

Nicole Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri May 9 15:01:45 UTC 2014

Mine was several years ago, but it certainly was not twenty minutes. It was two or three stop sign intersections and a lighted intersection.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2014, at 5:37 AM, minh ha <minh.ha927 at gmail.com> wrote:

This is not necessarily true. If you work in a busy area with lots of
street crossings and you can show that to them within a ten minute
walk, then they would totally accept that. In fact, my route that I
showed them was about twenty minutes long and my instructor just asked
me to stop because she saw everything she needed to see and we just
did the juno walk back to my dorm.