[nagdu] Doggie Outings

Larry D. Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 01:07:29 UTC 2014

Well, here in Ann Arbor we've begun a very busy month. Actually, it started during the last weekend of April. Holly and I went to our state bowling tournament hosted by us. Holly did great at the alleys and the party. Last Friday, we went to that Celtic woman concert and they were excellent! Holly raised her head a couple of times while listening to the drums and didn't eat Carol's spilled popcorn! We have vendor fair, birding by ear and a few other things to attend. Hope its all good!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!