[nagdu] guidedogs and apartment complexes

Marion Gwizdala via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 12:16:47 UTC 2014

Wesley,
	The information you have provided is from the implementing regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The ADA only applies to employers, public (governmental) entities, places of public accommodation, and telecommunications. It does not apply to housing accommodation, except to those places within a housing complex that would be considered a place of public accommodation, such as the pool, fitness center, or recreational center. Housing accommodations are governed by the Fair Housing Act.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala