[nagdu] I have a question a bout transportation of my dog in the private sector

Marion Gwizdala via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 16:15:46 UTC 2014

Leonard,
	If the transportation service is available to the genral public for
hire, it is a place of public accommodation. Once a private vehicle affects
commerce, it is considered rolling stock of a place of public accommodation
and is subject to the nondiscrimination clauses of state and federal law. If
you have any questions or need assistance on this matter, please do not
hesitate to get in touch with us.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!