[nagdu] GDB timeout

Nicole Torcolini via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 01:49:59 UTC 2014

I don't really do the timeout for everything, but I definitely stop if I
know that Lexia is on a mission  to find something. Sometimes, she pulls in
a certain way in her harness, and I know that she is up to something. I make
her halt. If that is enough, we start again. If necessary, I will make her
heel and sit.