[nagdu] colorado guide dog seminar.

Melissa R Green via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 22:14:33 UTC 2014

Sorry the last time I sent this out, it came across as a blank message.  All
who are interested may attend.  the information is attached and pasted in
this message.

The Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users (COAGDU)

Is a proud division of the National Association of Guide Dog Users

and the NFB of Colorado

Present

"Tails, Wags, & Pack"

Guide Dog 101

Saturday May 31, 2014

10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Colorado Center for the Blind

2233 West Shepperd Ave, Littleton, CO

Learn About

Access Rights,

Is a Guide Dog for You?,

Care of Guide Dogs,

Guide Dogs and Your Life,

Guide Dog versus White Cane,

And MUCH More!

Representatives Will Speak From

ADA, TSA, RTD, Guide Dog Schools, Guide Dog Users & More

Acomodations for out of town guests will be at the Hampton Inn Highlands
Ranch.  Use the Code: Co center for an 89.00 per night room rate.  Free
shuttle service is provided from the hotel to the center.

RSVP by May 15th to Penn Street

Call: 970-581-4922 or Email: icyimi at gmail.com

($5.00 Suggested Donation includes Membership, Lunch & Door Prize Drawings)
For out of town and other guests hotel reservations can be made  at the
Hampton Inn, Highlands Ranch located at 3095 W. County Line Rd. Littleton,
CO 80129.   Phone: 1800-hampton(1-800-426-7866.    Use the Phrase Co Center
for the blind to receive the $89.00 per night room rate.  free shuttle
service will be provided from the hotel to the colorado center for the
blind.

Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.