[nagdu] guide dog school problem

sheila via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 01:17:16 UTC 2014

I'm not sure that you can do anything about school policy as relating to
being dropped from class. One option would be to wait until next summer
to get a dog if you can't get in soon enough to still take your college
classes because you would probably need adjustment time with your new
dog before entering such an environment.