[nagdu] guide dogs and cab drivers

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 12:38:53 UTC 2014

It's been my experience that education only goes so far.  Or, stated
otherwise, a fine or warning word from the licensing agency can be very
educational.
We were having similar problems with our taxi company, after years of good
service.  Someone suggested we contact the town agency that licenses taxi
companies, which we did.  I think they told the company to knock it off,
because we got a call from the taxi supervisor the next day, appologizing
for any inconvenience and saying it wouldn't happen again, and it has been a
lot better.
Tracy