[nagdu] guide dogs and cab drivers

Jessiaca Evans via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 17:30:16 UTC 2014

Hello:
It looks like I am in for quite a shock! Cabdrivers in the DFW do this frequently! I have seen it happen, but have yet to experience this. I don't know what is going to happen with my particular situation when I get my died Guide Dog, but as one email or stated education only go so far.

Sent from my iPhone