[nagdu] guide dog school problem

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 18:55:07 UTC 2014

I got my first dog the summer between my freshman and sophomore years at
college.  When I returned to campus with my new dog, I think it was helpful
that I already knew the campus well.  Since then, I've figured out how to
learn a new area using a dog, but I'm not sure how easy it would have been
to do in the first couple months being a new user of a young dog, on a
campus with winding paths going off in several directions.
John, it's up to you, but why the rush?
Tracy