[nagdu] guide dog school problem

Jessiaca Evans via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 19:10:00 UTC 2014

Yes, I'd have to second Tracy's approach. It's very difficult adjusting with a new dog at any rate! However, when you're trying to learn your way around a new school, and adjust and bond with your dog, it can make things that much more difficult! If you can, take some time off and bond with your dog. A semester is not a lifetime! I know it may not be easy, but it may come down to a choice of either dog, or school.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/tami%40poodlemutt.