[nagdu] Problem

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 01:31:45 UTC 2014

BC/AB Guide Dogs uses "Over" and "In" to indicate whether you want the dog to keep to the left and right respectively.  Jenny likes to stay on the far left, so sometimes I will have to tell her "in" a couple of times if what I want is over on the right side, for example.  Perhaps do this with her, praise or treat or whatever you do when she continues to keep to the left?

Daryl