[nagdu] Reminder 5post a day rule!

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 03:58:41 UTC 2014

Thank you Tina! I have been traveling all day, celebrating my grandmothers 90th birthday, so this is why I am so late in addressing this issue.
I am now going through emails, and seeing that about 10 members have exceeded the posting limit. Those same members have exceeded the posting limits with one line messages. Signatures do not qualify as part of the message. Further because of the issues with our email list problems, it is harder to tell who the message is from. I will be requiring that all members include a name at the end of a message now. I will include this into the official rules in the morning. remember folks that every post needs to count.
Its late, so for now this is a reminder. I will start emailing members directly about this if I am forced too.
If you know you have exceeded the 5 post limit, I suggest that your posting be over for today. Go to bed, and post more tomorrow. Otherwise if you really really have something important to say on this list, then post it, this is of course if you have not already exceeded that limit.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.