[nagdu] Problem

Nicole Torcolini via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 04:36:10 UTC 2014

It was probably at TSE as they did not teach it at GDB when I went, but that
was almost seven years ago, and things may have changed. I am kind of
surprised that people have this problem. At GDB, the dogs are trained to
track on the left, so I usually have more of a problem  with Lexia trying to
keep too far to the left.