[nagdu] Problem

Brandy Pinder via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 12:17:02 UTC 2014

One of my issues is body position. When my dog starts going right I know I am too far behind. I don't know about seeing eye but gdf and gdd you should stick your thumb out and be able to touch your thigh. I am having a lot of this right now. I did something to my ankle and am having trouble keeping position and she is going right. So this is a possibility.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499