[nagdu] Problem

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 12:50:11 UTC 2014

A dog will veer right if the person is too far back--out of position.

My Echo was very sensitive to harness position.  I had to learn to hold the
harness handle over the center of her back, with no pull left or right.
Once I got that learned, all veering stopped like magic.

You could hold a cane in your right hand for a while and use it to check
your clearance, until you get the problem solved.  Being anxious about
hurting your ankle again can cause you to move differently and aggravate the
problem, though it's hard not to be anxious when you've been hurt.
Good luck.  Give TSE a call.
Tracy