[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Jenine Stanley via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 15:17:22 UTC 2014

If you'd like to let NBC know how you feel about Growing Up fisher, click on the link below, choose Growing Up Fisher from the drop-down menu and paste the following letter or your own words. Please share this with anyone else who cares about saving the show.

http://www.nbc.com/contact/general

To: Robert Greenblatt
NBC Chairman
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA

I am writing to express my disappointment with the decision by NBC to cancelGrowing Up Fisher. Growing Up Fisher is one of the sweetest family shows on television right now and did a great job at portraying a blind man determined to live an independent life with the help of his guide dog. It deserves more time to find an audience as well as a better time slot. The cast is superb and offers TV viewers a family show with intelligence and heart. We do not need more “edgy” comedies with raunchy humor.

We love this show. People want it back.

Give it a chance.

Please bring back Growing Up Fisher. Renew it for a second season and more.

#RenewFisher
Sincerely,
[Your name]

Jenine Stanley