[nagdu] Seeing eye class date question

Star Gazer via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 14:41:21 UTC 2014

Your family has a right to know the schedule especially if they are shelling
out $$$ for a vacation.
You also have that right.
I'd tell Seeing Eye your plans (We're going to the beach the week of...) or
I'd tell your family that you don't want to be included in the plans for
vacation.
They aren't wrong for needing/wanting some hard dates.