[nagdu] They want my guide dog to be in a stair well

Darla Rogers via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 02:23:10 UTC 2014

Dear Aleeha,

	At least, with the mesh citrate, they can't out their hands in
unless they open the crate, but I would categorically refuse to put my dog
where I can't use him, when I need him, or evacuate both of us.
	I realize in a smaller place this is difficult to accomplish; and my
analogy isn't good here, but when I worked for large companies, they talked
about all this buddy B.S, and how they would make sure I got out.
	Well, such an occurrence happened; we were told not to explain but
to say we were being evacuated and hang up, but my partner didn't, so, I
didn't have a dog right then, but I took my cane and walked through the
other pods to the corridor surrounding the call floor where there were many,
like me, and people I knew, also leaving; she had to catch up with me.
Darla & Handsome Huck